THIRD EYE FILMS
Third Eye Films specialise in documentaries, news features, high profile interviews and commercials. We bring ideas and projects to life by combining creative vision and storytelling with beautiful cinematic images, attention to detail and flawless lighting.
We have worked with renowned broadcasters and production companies including the BBC, ITV, ABC America, CNN, CGTN News, Assignment Asia, and CCTV documentary to name a few; and our work has taken us to more than 70 countries including China, Russia, Afghanistan, Haiti, Libya, Ukraine, Iraq, Cambodia, Siberia and South Korea.
A few facts about Third Eye Films:
- We have years of experience working in hostile and physically demanding environments
- We own a very wide selection of equipment, enabling us to master any environment.
- Our equipment includes: an array of Arri and Canon gear, cine lenses, lighting including a selection of DJI Drones, Osmo Pro steadicams and rigs
- We provide communication devices (e.g. Bgan and sat phones) for remote locations
- We are skilled in aerial filming and have a range of drones to fulfil different needs for projects
- Our people are UK passport holders (with USA work visas)
Director Daniel Cawthorne has over 15 years of experience in all aspects of camera work, across all corners of the world. His work has taken him from the front lines of conflict and major disaster zones, to palaces of presidents and heads of state, to the tundras of Siberia and lush jungles of Cambodia.